antivirus

jackguy

Apr 28, 2012
Hi, I'm jack and I own the arnova 10 g2

and I was wondering if there is any good free antivirus programs/apps that you can get for this tablet.

Thanks- jackguy;)

Apr 28, 2012
Im using the avast anti virus. It works pretty fine. It always scans my my newly downloaded app, which is safe by the way!

digitalfever

Apr 29, 2012
guys,dont u think it slows down the os to a great extent after installin the antivirus?
i think the best way is to install firewall which is a lot better than antivirus.
anyone agrees?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Yes lookout does slow tab down quite a lot. At the moment I've seen little sign of any virus on android but I dare say it will be a problem one day. I had lookout on my old wm8650 but it was so slow I removed it just to get the tab working ok. I suppose with more powerful tabs its not such an issue but I've not yet checked out firewalls so I can't comment on that.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Apr 28, 2012
bigwig said:
Why not type these words in google market ,but I don't think install an anti-virus app is necessory for your tablet. If you download the official apps, they are all safe to your device.

But its also for the security of importing stuff into it e.g. Songs, pictures or things sent via bluetooth