Any app to play Amazon Unbox videos "I" paid for?

Gibbs

May 11, 2013
I have a few TV episodes on my PC that I got from Amazon.com Not too expensive, but since I did pay for them it would be Soooo nice of Amazon to let me watch them on a portable device like my Polaroid PMID 720 tablet. I can even put the videos onto the micro SD card and re-insert it if needed.

If that is not a possibilty, is there a place on the net that you can download "REAL" TV or show episodes/movies and watch on a tablet?

Vern

Gibbs

May 11, 2013
I'll reply for those that are curious as to any results. Unfortunately, unless you own a Amazon Kindle and Kindle Fire, etc, the amazon unbox does not work on android. However, I did purchase a program that converts their DRM files into playable MP4 file and they play fine on my TV (via USB flash stick) and I transferred them to my Android Polaroid PDIM720 model tablet and they play fine on it. Just do a search for Aimersoft DRM Media Converter. Does an excellent job and the resulting video is stunning for picture quality. On our 46" LCD tv I was expecting some loos of definition, some slight pixelation and other stuff. It looked as good as it comes off our DirecTV satellite box HD. Now I can watch the amazon videos I purchased on something other than just my PC. Can you imagine buying a video at Walmart or some place else and it only being able to play on one specific brand of DVD player that Walmart sells?