Any apps available to run an MS ACCEss file?

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
I know we're not fans of MS or APPLE around here.

However... is there an app that will execute an access file?

I asking because my boss was exploring the possibility of handing them out to techs that need to run a PC application that updates firmware on an mfd.

I can't think of one a the moment.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Thanks Juhni, I'll let you know how it goes with the app and if it works great.

diiorio

Dec 21, 2011
I would say onlive desktop, but with the new agreement with Mcrosoft to avoid people *****ign that MS is playign favorites with one of it former CEO who is part of onlive, MS is merger dealing with Onlive. FOr future access on your Android, you will get Onlive desktop App keys with windows 8 when you purchase it, this will allow legal full access to the windwos 7 desktop, but onlive will be switchign to a windows 8 version of onlive desktop as part of the deal.

Hve you tried Olive? it works with most MS formats.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
I would say onlive desktop, but with the new agreement with Mcrosoft to avoid people *****ign that MS is playign favorites with one of it former CEO who is part of onlive, MS is merger dealing with Onlive. FOr future access on your Android, you will get Onlive desktop App keys with windows 8 when you purchase it, this will allow legal full access to the windwos 7 desktop, but onlive will be switchign to a windows 8 version of onlive desktop as part of the deal.

Hve you tried Olive? it works with most MS formats.

No not yet. I'm open to any suggestions. I will give that a try. Thanks for the info.