Any baseball fans?

gullwing

Aug 19, 2011
I'm thinking about getting an a500 and one of the things I want to use it for is to keep tabs on baseball scores and games. When I try to view real-time game updates using gameday on my wife's ipad it bumps me to a page for buying the paid (expensive) app. I can use the feature on my laptop with no problem, just curious to see if anyone has tried it on the a500.

jostarr

Feb 15, 2011
Have you tried the ESPN app? I use it on my iPod Touch all the time. It also works on my Acer Tab,
but, not as well.

nathan179

Jul 25, 2011
My only issue with the ESPN app on the Iconia is it only views in portrait view, won't rotate to landscape. It's fast and easy to use though, especially since the last update. I really like how you can add your teams and just get a front page quick view of everything going on (especially for nights like last night when the Patriots and the Red Sox were both on at the same time).

kwhabq

Apr 27, 2011
Try this link in a browser. I use it to watch simulated graphics of any in progress game. All other scores show across top of the page.

mld.mlb.com/index.jsp

Ken

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
You can use the web browse above like Ken says but all you get is simulation.

Want any game all season get the Android version of MLB At Bat 11.

Yup, it will cost you a whole 10 bucks for the entire seasons and post season, but then you said you were a fan, and this is less than the price of a hotdog and beer at any park in the country. And its LIVE VIDEO, and LIVE Audio, not simulation.

Jsmphoto

Jul 10, 2011
I use the lite version which is free - gives me live game stats and it's free!

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Android Tablet Forum

gullwing

Aug 19, 2011
Thanks for the help guys. I went ahead and pulled the trigger and gameday is working through the browser.