Any Chinese available??

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by dan624, Feb 15, 2012.

1. dan624

dan624 Member

Tablet / Device:
    10.2" android 2.3 tablet
    :mad::confused:Since I haven't been able to recieve any responses to initial request to help get English on my tablet (from Chinese) the seller thought I should get someone of Chinese descent to translate for me. I suppose this is not an option I would have considered as I don't know any Chinese. Since I live in Pennsylvania the seller told me there were a lot of Chinese in the state; I just wondered if he expected them to follow me around and translate whenever I wanted to use my tablet? I will be mailing it back tomorrow, let's hope some Chinese man/woman/child will need one.............dan

2. asthon

asthon Member

Tablet / Device:
    huawai s7 normal-HTC desire HD-HTC Pharos
    Hi dan, you have a tablet? If the first is yes continue reading. Android or winMob? It is Your first digital device? ( i expect a "no" to the last answer) if. The answer. Is yes. PM me WE'LL work together to post
    Some. Helpfull information.
    Enviado desde mi V9 usando Tapatalk

3. dan624

dan624 Member

Tablet / Device:
    10.2" android 2.3 tablet
    Asthon............thank you for your kind offer but I mailed my tablet back to the seller this afternoon. I only had a short time before I could not return it, and, with a previous lack of responses, I gave it up as a lost cause. I did not want to lose my payment and hope you understand; best of luck in your endeavors..........buenos suerte.............dan