Any one can help me!?

Nibelungo

Apr 9, 2011
I have a model 10" Infotmic MID Tablet PC CPU ARM processor
And I can not restart it, it appears a message:
"Kernel Panic"
I've done the recovery operation system at startup and problem persists.
What can I do?
Where can I find a rom firmware installation or recovery?:confused:
The tablet is already stopped two weeks!
View attachment 2088View attachment 2089View attachment 2090
moz-screenshot-1.png

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Please be aware that flashing your tablet is dangerous and if the instructions are not followed to the letter, they can brick your device forever. Please take caution.

Step 1:
Download "burntool" and make sure that you have a 32bit computer running xp or later (The computer MUST be 32bit [x86] or burntool will not recognize your device. Not even by modifying the .inf file).

Step 2: Make a USB Male to USB Male cord and make sure that the wires that you cut are matched up with the wires on the other cord by color or you will mess up the tablet forever. (Or you can just buy one pre-made off of eBay but watch out for the easy-transfer cords as they do not work).

Step 3: Connect your tablet to your computer using the USB cord by putting the cord in the first slot.

Step 4: Put the tablet in USB mode by holding the "Menu" and "Home" buttons on the top and then pressing the "Power" button.

Step 5: When the driver installation fails for the tablet, point the installation to the Burntool folder which contains the .inf file.

Step 6: Follow this guide for using burntool to transfer the firmware to your tablet.

That should do it! If you have any more questions, please feel free to reply.