Any Successor To The MediaPad M3?

msam

Oct 5, 2017
I'd like to have a new Android tablet nowadays & the closest to what I need is the Huawei Medipad M3 (wifi version) but I'm not very interested in it since I want my tablet to come with Android Oreo and with a USB type C. Does you guys know if Huawei is planning to release a successor to the M3 anytime in the future? I can wait for some weeks or few months if this true, otherwise I think I'm stuck with the M3.

Your feedback 'll be very appreciated.

tvfilmman

Nov 12, 2013
I have seen nothing about a successor to the MediaPad M3. I would note that Huawei updated to "7"/Nougat just some 3 months ago well after many other devises got the "7" update. I also found when I was trying to find an 8 inch tablet to replace my 8 inch Samsung S2 (Samsung and others discontinued high end 8 inch tablets) that MediaPad M3 was the only new high end Android 8 inch tablet that was available. As I want to stay with the 8 inch size, I am staying with the MediaPad M3 until a new 8 inch high end Android tablet becomes out. Hopefully if Huawei does not release a M3 successor they will update the M3 to "8"/Oreo. But even if that happens th M3 will not have a USB type C connection unless you get a type C adopter.