anyone else with charger problems

bratcat

Mar 31, 2011
My charger doesn't maintain it's connection when plugged into the unit. I've only had my flytouch3 for 4 days. Has anyone else had this problem with their charger and if so how did you fix it.
If you bought another charger to do the job can you let me know where you got it.

Thanks

sggk

Apr 25, 2011
it's happened to a friend of mine. He wrote a mail to this site yammo.it and bought a new one. Btw i think that on ebay there are some charger for sure (i think that it as to be a common-type charger) and at cheaper prices ^^

B0B

Apr 23, 2011
be carefull! i hear them frying from wrong amperage better check the stats before u brick ur pad

ForestRj

Oct 19, 2011
My problem isn't so much the charger (yet, LOL) rather the receptacle inside of my FT3 is loose/broken. I literally have to use a rubber band and hang the charger off the table wile holding my tongue right to get it to accept the charger cord. From what I can tell about the board (seeing pictures of one on this site), it looks like it is a simple 2 solder setup holding the part in, which also runs to the Pos and Neg for charging.

Anyone else had an issue with the internal charging/power connector breaking; or know where I can find info on a replacement part? I am hoping it is still under warranty, since we have only had it a couple of weeks so far.