Anyone Pre-order the Galaxy Tab 10.1?

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
I wanted to but there are no accessories to go with it! Want to do in one foul swoop

ShroomSJS

Jun 9, 2011
I'm seriously thinking about it. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I live overseas and most businesses won't ship here. I'll have to send it to may parents' house in Tennessee, then have them ship it to me. We're going back to the States in October. Maybe I can hold out til then.

kautio80

Jun 13, 2011
i plan to check it out at bestuy once its released, if i like it more than my iconia A500 i will order through Costco...they tend to include a free accesory plus 2 year warranty 90 day return..

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
I did it from Amazon, should arrive in a week and then maybe another week to ship from America. Also will get some accessories from the Samsung website whenever their items are off backorder

JNguyen

Jun 18, 2011
i preordered mine from best buy on early am on june 8. On fri, june 17, my order went into backorder. So next step, went to two best buy stores and both stores say they didnt receive their shipment yet. i had expected them to say they sold out, instead havent received tem yet?? What kind of release is that? So playing stupid i go over to the Fry's down the street, behold, they had 15 gt10.1s in stock!! while i picked up my new gt10.1 waiting in line i used my phone to get online and cancelled my preorder/backorder from best buy, since they didnt charge me yet. and now i have a brand new tablet. that was my first and last time i preorder any item from best buy.

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
i preordered mine from best buy on early am on june 8. On fri, june 17, my order went into backorder. So next step, went to two best buy stores and both stores say they didnt receive their shipment yet. i had expected them to say they sold out, instead havent received tem yet?? What kind of release is that? So playing stupid i go over to the Fry's down the street, behold, they had 15 gt10.1s in stock!! while i picked up my new gt10.1 waiting in line i used my phone to get online and cancelled my preorder/backorder from best buy, since they didnt charge me yet. and now i have a brand new tablet. that was my first and last time i preorder any item from best buy.

Yup I cancelled mine to buy from Amazon

DoogieH

Jun 5, 2011
Ordered mine from Fry's on the 8th. Delivered today and did not even pick expedited shipping!

JNguyen

Jun 18, 2011
so far no complaints... a great investment so far. just trying to get used to the features and determine available apps for the gt10.1

GTNTP

Jun 20, 2011
This is my second Android tablet. My first was the Archos 10.1, which still has not upgraded to Honeycomb. It is finally up to Froyo 2.3.1. So this device is a breath of fresh air. It is a quite a bit different than the Archos in that it is set up different. I like the quickness of hte device and the 1G of memory for open apps. I was a little dissapointed in the sluggish handwritng in several apps but will find a work around for that issue. I bought the Belkin executive leather case, which doesn't show off the devices thinness, but makes it more usable in office environments. A very useful app for me is "MyLifeOrganized", which lets you set up projects with subtasks, due dates and other great organizational tools. Each day I am finding more and more uses for the device and want to eventually eliminate my yellow pad altogether. I ahve found that a program called "Tabnotes" may do the trick...it lets you set up a digital notebook literally and add white lined pages to notebook as needed. I have three e-mail accounts set up...evernote...linkedin...logmein...etc.