Anyone selling their Transformer 1 or Iconia A500 or Thrive ?

coersum

Sep 1, 2011
I am in the market to buy a 10" tablet, I've tested the Acer Iconia, and read a lot about the Acer Iconia, Asus Transformer and Toshiba Thrive.

Just checking to see if anyone is selling such tablet (I figured maybe a few owners are wanting to get rid of their devices to get the Prime maybe).
Figured buying a Iconia/Thrive/Transformer lightly used at lower price would be a good deal for me and get you closer to the Prime maybe :)

I am looking for a used unit in very good condition both in and out (software and hardware, pics appreciated). I am wanting to find one before black friday of course as if I don't find one I will be getting (try my hardest hehe... black friday horror!) either the Acer Iconia A500 from Staples (about 3 mins drives from my home) for $299.99 or the Transformer at Best Buy (15 mins drive hehe) for $249.99

I hope that doesn't come as rude but I am not looking to pay retail value (or black friday value) since I'd prefer to just get a brand new one then. Please list any details about it as u can (versions, memory, dock, inputs, accessories if any, etc..).

Thank you in advance.
PS: I couldn't find any "for sale" section so I am hoping I posted in the right section, please move/delete this post as needed.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Please contact coersum via PM only. Do not post to this thread.