Anyone still using the old Coby 7015A?

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
I still use mine ALL the time. After rooting it and getting one of the cases with the built-in keyboard it's my go to device for a quick chat and music. The chat program which I LOVE is IMO chat, does my Facebook, Yahoo and MSN messenger chats. Pandora works perfectly.... I was just wondering if anyone still uses this tablet.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I am sure many still use 7015, almost everyday someone new posts over on KTZ asking how to root or update 7015 to 2.3, I have several tablets, my to go tablet is my Iview 710 tcp which would be equal to coby 7016, I also have the keyboard case for it.

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
You are right Spider. Damn thing seems to keep going and going. I just kinda wonder what other APPS people use on it regularly??

Ole Dog

Apr 19, 2011
I use my 7015A all the time. Just purchased a keyboard case but it doesn't work. Something about 7015 USB port being a B (unpowered). I read on a post about someone who made a dongle for his motorola MID but can't find it again. Please if anyone knows how to connect the keyboard to 7015 or where I can get or make an adapter to make the usb port work please let me know, Thanks

Mar 5, 2012
I have one and recently the appslib stopped working. Says its not compatible with my device. I tried the update for it but same thing. Any clues? Only thing that is different is my wireless router. My netgear crashed so I bought a belkin N150. Anyone have a possible solution to my problrm?