Anyway to txt message from the 7022?

FCastle1974

Jun 24, 2011
I was wondering if there was anyway to send and receive texts with this tablet.Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
hi the best way is google voice which you get your very own phone number in whatever area code u choose. you cam text from it as well as make free unlimited calls anywhere in the usago to google.com/voice and log in using your gmail/android account. u need to link the number u make with a cell or home phoneonce u do that install google voice from the market and your good to go. free texts and free calls (not sure it calls works on 7022 but should from google.com/vpice regardless)

FCastle1974

Jun 24, 2011
Right now I am deciding to go with skype for calls and I am using kiK messenger for my (txt) messinging. KiK is basically an instant messenger but its really quick and works well on the tablet plus both skype and KiK are free . Only downside is your contacts have to have either program as well oh well the sacrifice for free stuff :)

powerwalk

Feb 5, 2011
Last week I installed a free app, TextPlus, easily available with a search, and there is both free and paid version. It works well and you have unlimited and free texting from a telephone number they give you. The app uses your wifi connection to send and receive. It notifies you on your home page if someone has sent you a message. It's fast in sending and receiving. I highly recommend it.