Operating System Google Android 1.5
CPU 600MHz Rockchip2808 CPU + 600MHz Advanced DSP
Performance 1.2GHz
RAM DDR2 128MB
Screen / Display 7.0 " LED High Sensitivity Touch Screen
800x480
full-size touch operation, sliding menus, icons and drag
Storage 2GB NAND flash
Extension storage microSD/microSDHC card (up to 16GB)
USB Flash Drives
Direction sensor automatically turn the screen display

This is the Auction is got it from: 7" RockChip aPad Android Tablet PC MID 1.2GHz + WebCam - eBay (item 250673116669 end time Aug-06-10 00:46:17 PDT)

So the problems i have are:

I have a very high piched quiet costant beeping noise coming from it and its really anoying. The WiFi is crap it literary cant go 4 meters from the roultor. The battery is stuffed up it says it nearly dead but actually its full. When i turn the apad to the side it doesn't flip every thing on the home screen it only does that when on a site. I also get like the screen flickering and making weird lines one it.

I really don't want to have to send back this apad. It there any way you guys could please help?

Thanks

Curtis

mindwave

Jul 6, 2010
now I know how frustrating it can be to throw in the towel, but why wouldnt you just want to return it while you still can.

having looked at you auction,. and seeing what you paid, I think you can get a better tablet (TCC cpu anyway) for the same dollars

my 2 cts, as for extending your wifi, see if there are any "phone type" applications running in the background that may be sucking CPU time, and kill them.

the high pitched whine unfortunately sounds like the device that translates the signal for the screen. unfortunately once that starts it usually gets worse until deatch.

j

Curtis

Aug 16, 2010
now I know how frustrating it can be to throw in the towel, but why wouldnt you just want to return it while you still can.

having looked at you auction,. and seeing what you paid, I think you can get a better tablet (TCC cpu anyway) for the same dollars

my 2 cts, as for extending your wifi, see if there are any "phone type" applications running in the background that may be sucking CPU time, and kill them.

the high pitched whine unfortunately sounds like the device that translates the signal for the screen. unfortunately once that starts it usually gets worse until deatch.

j

Could you please link me to the aPads you were talking about?

Thanks for your help.