Apad Superpad 2 flytouch 3 memory lost

red.devil

Oct 12, 2011
Hi I have a Apad Superpad 2 flytouch 3 16gig that i receive a few days ago but there are some issues that i need help with

1. When i install apps to the Pads internal memory and i do a shutdown everything gets wiped and returns to factory state ? any fix to this?

2. What is the latest and most stable flash for this pad my firmware is 20110823 and i have updated Tim6.....something not sure now

Please keep in mind i'm a total noob for now...... any help will be appreciated guys :):).

oherc

Nov 8, 2011
Hi I have a Apad Superpad 2 flytouch 3 16gig that i receive a few days ago but there are some issues that i need help with

1. When i install apps to the Pads internal memory and i do a shutdown everything gets wiped and returns to factory state ? any fix to this?

2. What is the latest and most stable flash for this pad my firmware is 20110823 and i have updated Tim6.....something not sure now

Please keep in mind i'm a total noob for now...... any help will be appreciated guys :):).

i have same problem... even wireless settings lost.. i have a 16 gig but geez.. all apps gone after powering off unit, and back on...

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010

i have same problem... even wireless settings lost.. i have a 16 gig but geez.. all apps gone after powering off unit, and back on...

Welcome!

Join the discussion in the SuperPad forum - SuperPAD Tablets

[video=youtube;YyWTEr2NeDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyWTEr2NeDo"][SIZE=2[/video]

View attachment 4613