APAD w/ Android 2.1 Telechips TCC8902 (Pandawill G10, Wiipad Slim Plus, Haipad M701)

iamdestruktor

Aug 31, 2010
Well it turns out the i was at fault and merimobiles.com is a excellent web site because they help me get the issue resovled fast and i will get my money back soon:). On a different note did archos just blow all of these tablet completely out of the water.Check these soon to be released tablets out. ARCHOS .Can any body here tell me that one thing that is a virtue.

When's that coming out?!

vdonatiello

Jun 17, 2010
hello,
anyone has bought ipad from PandaWill yet? was it a good experience?
i am going to buy mine and i haven't decided from where to buy ... Euogo.com is the best customer service but price is higher, pandawill attractive price but website down already several days - not good sign right? anyone experienced the people and service at Fastcardtech , is it any good?
thanks for your comments ans sharing your experiences

codf4therq

Aug 27, 2010
Has anyone tried to get this tablet to work over a WEP connection? I've been trying to Wifi tether it to a HTC phone, but it doesn't even see the connection.

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
hello,
i am going to buy mine and i haven't decided from where to buy ... Euogo.com is the best customer service but price is higher, pandawill attractive price but website down already several days - not good sign right? anyone experienced the people and service at Fastcardtech , is it any good?

I got my G10 from Pandawill. You can read my G10 impressions in their forum. Ordering and delivery was a breeze. I paid the extra $10 for DHL and got my G10 within a week :)

vdonatiello

Jun 17, 2010
i have the same question ...
i have been watching Pandawill for several day but i feel scared that their website was down for a while ...
anyone can comment on pandawill customer service and warranty?
thanks

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
i have the same question ...
i have been watching Pandawill for several day but i feel scared that their website was down for a while ...
anyone can comment on pandawill customer service and warranty?
thanks

Pandawill was easy to order from but please be aware that the 800Mhz processor being advertised is actually a 720Mhz. It's a mistake on their site.

However saying that the G10 is a very good Android device for the price you are paying. Read my review in the below link to understand a little more about this device.

Pandawill are relatively new to the Android world and their forums are growing on a daily basis with support etc... The Pandawill staff are quick to make videos etc of devices that you may be interested in and even made a video of how to update the firmware.

Overall I was impressed with the service and quality from Pandawill and I received my device within a week after ordering because I paid the extra $10 for DHL delivery.

I have an "Impression Review" on their site and here is the link: GPad G10 Impressions and Ongoing Review. - Gpad - MID/Tablet PC - Pandawill Forum Powered by our member! - Powered by Discuz!

zindy

Sep 6, 2010
hello,

Don't worry about pandawill, i bought gpad as my 3rd device from them. Realy good service and fast shipping. Free shipping or not expensive express. I bought 2 phones from fastcardtech.com, I don't like them, first time I received phone without leather case, which I ordered with phone. Second phone had problems with echo during call and non-standard usb plug. When I asked them for extra cable, they told me yes, but we must contact factory and it will cost you some money. Problem with echo is not solved after 6 months. They promised to contact factory, but no more reply for me yet. I prefer pandawill. But decision is on you.

vdonatiello

Jun 17, 2010
Pandawill was easy to order from but please be aware that the 800Mhz processor being advertised is actually a 720Mhz. It's a mistake on their site.

thanks for sharing ...

this also introduce to another question:
i have been checking several websites and all have slightly different description, cpu 720 Mhz or 800 Mhz, battery of 2600 mA or 3000 mA, flash memory 2 GB or 4 GB ... i think it might the same product, maybe the same factory, and everybody offer the same ... maybe just the description on their website is lousy or the product might really be slightly different ???

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
thanks for sharing ...

this also introduce to another question:
i have been checking several websites and all have slightly different description, cpu 720 Mhz or 800 Mhz, battery of 2600 mA or 3000 mA, flash memory 2 GB or 4 GB ... i think it might the same product, maybe the same factory, and everybody offer the same ... maybe just the description on their website is lousy or the product might really be slightly different ???

This tablet is manufactured by Haipad and then sold onto resellers. Resellers then try to "Hype" their sales by advertsing 800Mhz or they are led to believe this by a "middle man" who provides false information. Here is the link to the original manufacturer's spec sheet and it clearly indicates 720Mhz: SHENZHEN HAINA DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD---WWW.HAIPAD.NETss

Juggernaut

Aug 22, 2010
These devices support a external 3g modem. What kind of modems work in these devices? Will for example tethering to a phone work or do you need a mini-usb external 3g modem.

vdonatiello

Jun 17, 2010
This tablet is manufactured by Haipad and then sold onto resellers. Resellers then try to "Hype" their sales by advertsing 800Mhz or they are led to believe this by a "middle man" who provides false information. Here is the link to the original manufacturer's spec sheet and it clearly indicates 720Mhz: SHENZHEN HAINA DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD---WWW.HAIPAD.NETss

thanks RodSter!

i checked the link you provided ...

• so, do you guys think it is a safe assumption believe that there is only one manufacturer (Haipad?) and everybody (pandawill, euogo, etc.) buy from the same source ... is it also right to say that the core functions (chipset, etc.) are always the same but then these reseller could beef up by placing a better battery ot metal case ... or instead everything must be the same ???
  • i have put my eyes on G10 or whateverit is called ... by the way why the mane are so confusing, it seems that "HaiPad MID M701" (from the above link) is the same as "G10 Hipad" (from euogo.com) and the same as "Gpad G10 E7002" (from Fastcardtech) but not the same as "Haipad M701" (again from Fastcardtech) ... why the reseller they messed up the names and actually switched between 2 models ???
  • how about the built in storage: euogo says 2 GB, haipas says 2/4/8/16/32G, fastcardtech says 2G
  • how about the battery: euogo says 3000mA, haipad says 1600mA, fastcardtech says 2600mA

does it have to be so difficult?

PS: i read some post earlier on this website being extra friendly to some sellers ... can anyone explain why when i write a specific website, a nice tag and comment automatically format what i have typed?