APAD w/ Android 2.1 Telechips TCC8902 (Pandawill G10, Wiipad Slim Plus, Haipad M701)

alextochka

Sep 16, 2010
Anybody take me firmware pack for Haipad M701 earlier than 914 (for example #333, #370 and etc.). My M701 come with #333 firmware, aluminium back, dual touch, but have permanently problems with keyboard (eventually exit from keyboard with no input string). Now I have 918 firmware - battery life OK; save caches and other to the NAND. I will try to dig older firmware. (rapidshare is not applicable for me)
Thanks.

Farman

Oct 6, 2010
Let us know when you get some videos of it running. I'd be interested to see how well it really plays the 3D games in the pictures on your site. I'd also like to see how well it plays HD video... the 1080p HDMI out is only valuable to me if it can actually play HD content!

hello,friend. this tablet can run 1080p videos fluently and can HDMI Output ,the following link is the details if it,
Wholesale android 2.1 tablet Product-Nice Christmas gift 7'' inch Android 2.1 Tablet pc mid Telechip HD Video+HDMI+Remote Control WIFI+Wired

any questions,plz feel free to contact me ,my email is [email protected]

giggetto

Oct 6, 2010
hello, i'm newbie and i have a mid 701 with 3G and hdmi. I trie to flash it but it don't works : there was a problem when i connected the haipad FWDN make open a new window with things written in red. A few days after i retried with a new firmware, but this time FWDN doesn't want to add any file. What's happen (before i opened FWDN i look for and delete all old FWDN files).
Could somebody help me ?
Thanks
P.S. : i have windows XP sp3
EDIT: sorry but FWDN could'nt read the path, i just change the folder's name and everything's OK

Last edited:

freeder

Aug 20, 2010
The A81 is a different machine, i would not try to flash that rom to a m701, you will end up with a bricked machine, internal the 2 machines are different... So trying to flash that rom is a definatly Nogo for me!
I think we all have to be patient and wait for the engeneers of Haipad to make a Froyo-rom for the m701.

Thank you Flyingtom..... still stuck with 929 firmware.... Looks like have to wait.

Sent from my MID using Tapatalk

giggetto

Oct 6, 2010
hello,
i have always the same problem when i want to flash my haipad and i plug the USB cable while i push the menu button : FWDN open a window "Device probing" where there are 4 lines in red :
[ERROR] CFwdnPort::FWDN_Command:Fwnd Command Failure! (0/32)
[ERROR] CFwdnPort::Load_UBS:Cmd_Download_UBS Failure! (0/64)
[ERROR] CFwdnDownload::Load_UBS:Failure! (device=0)
Thanks for your help
P.S.:I have an Haipad Mid 701 2.1-update1, 2.6.29 root@localhost#94 build MID 1.1

Last edited:

ropodope

Aug 29, 2010
hello,
i have always the same problem when i want to flash my haipad and i plug the USB cable while i push the menu button : FWDN open a window "Device probing" where there are 4 lines in red :
Thanks for your help
P.S.:I have an Haipad Mid 701 2.1-update1, 2.6.29 root@localhost#94 build MID 1.1

stick in a flash drive into another usb 2.0 port while the probing is taking place. pull it back out if you have to. problem solved.

gen_sis

Oct 1, 2010
Need help. Anyone of you guys tried USB hosting for M701? Ive been trying a lot to make it work, bought a Mini5Pin to female usb cable, tried to plug in different devices but nothing worked! Seems no power, no reponse at all on the M701 device when i plug unplug devices. Even tried plugging huwaei 3G modem, and nothing happens not even the LED to blink!...Im totally lost now... any help guys, thanks!

By the way my M701 is running on the latest firmware, 9/30#133, and works great. Managed to mount the /system as r/w mode, then rooted it. But /system only works in r/w in adb then revert back once rebooted.
How-to: Mount system partition - Root Gpad - Fix market - Change home button - Gpad - MID/Tablet PC - Pandawill Forum Powered by our member! - Powered by Discuz!

The USB hosting was already a problem I updated, hoping it gets solved.

Last edited:

EQuivalent

Oct 7, 2010
Newbie here, hello everyone!
Something went very wrong in flashing process...
Now my pad does not even turn on, "device probing" returns this:

And it does not want to flash anymore.
Is there any hope?

Juggernaut

Aug 22, 2010
Newbie here, hello everyone!
Something went very wrong in flashing process...
Now my pad does not even turn on, "device probing" returns this:

And it does not want to flash anymore.
Is there any hope?

See couple of posts above

freeder

Aug 20, 2010
Haha... back to #333 and its still the best so far..... hope that Froyo will be better.

Sent from my M701 using Tapatalk

EQuivalent

Oct 7, 2010
I'm not sure, if it works. I'd have to make it more clear: this thing does not even fire up, but it's seen by usb