APAD w/ Android 2.1 Telechips TCC8902 (Pandawill G10, Wiipad Slim Plus, Haipad M701)

EQuivalent

Oct 7, 2010
Also, is not seen by ADB.
It seems to me, it got interrupted during format and verification.

*crying in despair*

I do not want to go on the cart!

---upd---
Solved, plugged into another windows machine...
It's embarassing, that we do not have FWDN on Linux.
Thanks, everyone, though.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2010
Updated my Haipad G10 (from euogo.com) to #133 went smooth, with usual device probing(solved by popping in and out the USB drive). It is much better as far as smooth scrolling, and all but it seems like i lost the multi-touch capability. Also trying to get the applications scroll while it is held horizontal is real hard, and the getting the videos to scroll in youtube app is real hard.

Other than that the system is very very stable hardly crashes and i managed to get 3D gallery from market. Also the whole graphics on my tablet, the pictures and so on look very sharp than it was with #98(which it got shipped with).

giggetto

Oct 6, 2010
stick in a flash drive into another usb 2.0 port while the probing is taking place. pull it back out if you have to. problem solved.
First, thank you for your answer, but i tried with a mobile phone -a samsung jet- in mass storage mode, and with a simple simple sd card reader but it didn't work. When you say "while the probing is taking place" could you precisely tell me when ? I'm not english i don't really understand this "pull it back out if you have to".
Thank you very much

S87

Oct 10, 2010
M701-R

I can't get any sound via the HDMI cable and there doesn't seem to be any setting for sound that changes this.

HDMI cable puts up great HD video on the TV, but the sound only comes from the tablet.

Anyone else have this problem?

VeNoMouSNZ

Oct 10, 2010
GUYS ANDROID 2.2 THE REAL THING FINALY ON THE G10 AND M701, THE GUYS AT http://apad.gen-x.co.nz/index.php
PULLED IT OFF CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS, ON THE SITE..

Cheers man, asure and myself thank you for the kudos , Its great the community is behind us.

Re the G11 questions, Once we are close to a beta we will prob look for some testers of the different models and try to adapt the build to fit all the models.

- VeNoMouS
- http://apad.gen-x.co.nz/

Fifteenmins

Oct 4, 2010
Ok, if you had to compare The wii pad being talked about here (7'') the HaiPadG10 & the SmartPad Which do you go with (AND I PURELY WANNA KNOW WHICH IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND BIGGEST BANG FOR UR BUCK!)