APAD w/ Android 2.1 Telechips TCC8902 (Pandawill G10, Wiipad Slim Plus, Haipad M701)

Sep 29, 2010
I tried flashing my unit using the Stylefling method linked to earlier in this thread. My unit will now not shut off. It is stuck on a picture of the 3 little robots. Anyone have any clue what to do. I have the 4gb model with aluminum back. Apad.
Thanks.

JeffShap

Oct 12, 2010
I know you said us buyers but i will give you $160 including shipping if you would ship it to the uk. pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase

apadjet13,

I sent you a PM with my paypal email address to send payment (and your mailing address).

Thanks!

Jeff

alexf2000

Oct 14, 2010
Hello,
I was doing reflashing of my device but did something wrong and my Windows XP seems to lost a correct driver for my device. Now when I try to flash it, Windows finds "Android Eclair" unknown device and FWDN V7 tool does not shows load screen and does not start properly. Driver uninstall/reinstall does not help, manual removal of wrong driver from device manager also does not help. What can I possible do to make it work again?

rb94301

Sep 12, 2010
A MESSAGE FROM VeNoMouS,
and the team creating the froyo firmware for our tablets. they need our help

"
Ok guys.. If you want to help speed things up for this, PLEASE email tccsm[at]telechips.com (cc license-violation[at]gnu.org) and issue this template requesting they supply their android bsp.

We can not do everything by ourselves but if we band together Telechips might listen to the masses.

Be a team player and help support the community.

- VeNoMouS
"

giggetto

Oct 6, 2010
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by giggetto
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by giggetto
hello,
i have always the same problem when i want to flash my haipad and i plug the USB cable while i push the menu button : FWDN open a window "Device probing" where there are 4 lines in red :
[ERROR] CFwdnPort::FWDN_Command:Fwnd Command Failure! (0/32)
[ERROR] CFwdnPort::FWDN_Command:Fwnd Command Failure! (0/32)
[ERROR] CFwdnPort::Load_UBS:Cmd_Download_UBS Failure! (0/64)
[ERROR] CFwdnDownload::Load_UBS:Failure! (device=0)
Thanks for your help
P.S.:I have an Haipad Mid 701 2.1-update1, 2.6.29 root@localhost#94 build MID 1.1

ropodope answer me

"stick in a flash drive into another usb 2.0 port while the probing is taking place. pull it back out if you have to. problem solved. "

up
PLEASE, could you help me
thanks

First, thanks for you hopefull message, but i must to be really bad because it's always the same thing.
Let me tell you what i done : first i opened FWDN, then i plugged my phone -in mass storage mode- in, i see that FWDN window freeze, but nothing else -just a new window of my file explorer with files in my phone-. So i plugged the phone out, and the FWDN 's window freeze again but nothing else. Then i hold on the button of the upper right corner of the tablet, i put it in "on" position and i plugged it in and ... always the same message !
I'm despaired because my android doesn't work at all, it can barely read a MP3, and even then it freezes and reboot after ten minutes' it's worse with films !
Could somebody help me.
Thanks

there's nobody for helping me ? Please,
thanks

alexf2000

Oct 14, 2010
giggetto, try this: run FWDN, turn off the tablet, connect cables, press and hold both long right button at the side and round button at the front and then somehow turn device on. In the instruction manufacturer does not mention that you have to press round button too.

linkages

Aug 23, 2010
Not sure if this is the right thread to post this message but here goes anyway:

I currently own a Pandawill G10 without HDMI and love it but I have decided that I would like to get a 10" tablet instead so I am putting mine up for sale. I have the original box and all the parts that came with the device for sale. I am willing to sell the whole lot for $150 + shipping. If you are seriously interested let me know via a PM and we can work out the details.

giggetto

Oct 6, 2010
giggetto, try this: run FWDN, turn off the tablet, connect cables, press and hold both long right button at the side and round button at the front and then somehow turn device on. In the instruction manufacturer does not mention that you have to press round button too.
Thank you for your answer but i already try this, on another forum somebody told me to turn an internal -in the tablet- switch on. Has somebody eard about this ?
Thanks

action.Invoke

Oct 20, 2010
Hi guys!

A while back I bought my first android device and so far, I'm pretty happy. I've always been a windows mobile user and as such, I've always loved to tinker with my devices. Que, I want to tinker with my android tablet but don't really know where to start.

I have a Moonse Apad m7002 (model number M701, FW version 2.1 update1, kernel 2.6.29 #331, build # M701 1.0). I've been skimming this thread and found a post detailing how to update to FW #370 - Is that the latest version? - but unfortunately, the file is no longer available. I've found other files but since descriptions are a bit vague, which file do I need to update my device to the latest FW? Can I still use this description?

I also read that some brave fellow is getting android 2.2 up and running but I take it that this is still a work in progress?

Last but not least, the only thing that I'm a bit miffed about is that it seems to be impossible to get a proper version of skype running on the device, is there a hack or something to get the android version of skype running on this device?