APAD w/ Android 2.1 Telechips TCC8902 (Pandawill G10, Wiipad Slim Plus, Haipad M701)

DWhite

Oct 23, 2010
Does the Flash 10.1 work correctly with the beta android 2.2 that you are trying?

Is there any chance that a version of the M701 will be coming out with android 2.2 already on it in the near future?

Looking for -
Android 2.2 (Flash 10.1)
G-sensor
3D acceleration
multitouch
HDMI out

revdoc

Oct 20, 2010
  1. Hi; I am a newbie with a new HIPAD M701. I am enjoying it, downloading apps and surfing with it. BUT I can't get it synched with my PC (running windows Vista 32b). Where can I find and download a driver so they can communicate with each other. (the almost totally useless manual that came with it has no website address!)​

<LI style="DISPLAY: none" id=post_thanks_box_11125 class="postbitlegacy postbitim">

freeder

Aug 20, 2010
I hope Haipad will release their ROM for Froyo soon.... Although I like what VeNoMouS did but i really miss the videos.

apad.king

Aug 20, 2010
You shouldn't need a driver. Just plug it in to your pc. When it asks for driver click cancel. Then on your pad you need to drag top white line of screen down and click on USB connected internal and select mount. Back on your PC it shouldcome up with autoplay and you can open files to browse or in my computer click on one of the new drive letters. Once you copy stuff into the drive make sure you "safely remove hardware" from your computer, then back on apad drag white line down again and click on turn off usb storage."Turn off". You will find the files you copied in /nand or /flash directory on apad.

elston1999

Oct 29, 2010
does this tablet allow for the reading of comics with the correct android app? i want to buy one to read my cbr/cbz files on but not if it wont read them. thanks for your help

We had contacted the manufacturers of the new Apad Android 2.1 which is based on Telechip TCC8902.

It will have the same design as the previous Apad which is based on Rockchip RK2808 but with upgraded specifications. It will have an ARM 11 720Mhz CPU, 256 RAM, 4GB internal storage and support HDMI 1080p.

7.21-1.jpg

freeder

Aug 20, 2010
I wrote an e-mail to ShenZhen Haina Digital to ask when they will release the rom for Android 2.2.... they only gave an answer in November. Keeping my finger cross and hope it comes in soon.

Sent from my M701 using Tapatalk

Oct 28, 2010
OK ladies And gentleman I finally received my Android tablet and I have to tell you I absolutely love it. I am typing this review with it as we speak in my table enjoying my coffee with it. Its been awesome I haven't stopped playing with it since I got it. Well first of let me tell you the specs of my tablet its a telechips 8902 720mhz, hdmi out, g-sensor, multitouch, 2gb, Android 2.1, I'm glad I settled for those specs because it fit what I wanted.

I like it so much that I'm going to give one to my girlfriend for christmas, it cost me $185 delivered to me in 3 days!, you are probably asking how is that possible? Well originally I ordered it from pandawill, after waiting 2 weeks they sent me email saying they were extremely back ordered, they were very professional, they substituted for another one, Android after 4 weeks they emailed me and told me they were back ordered again, so I said forget it, they were very nice and returned my money immediately. The conclusion of this is I ordered this one from ebay who stated it would get to my hands promptly and it did, in 3 days, love it. Its been an awesome experience, the tablet is more than I expect it, its great it fits in my pocket and battery life has been phenomenal like 4-5 hours non stop wifing.. first thing i did is install skyfire, awesome browser!!
ok next up is pictures, unboxing, etc..

Last edited:

Chucant

Oct 11, 2010
I believe I can get one as well...can you send me the ebay link for the product. I want to buy it as a gift for my mother.
Thanks

Oct 28, 2010
Here is some picture of me unboxing... Anyways I decided to name my android tablet the "Gpad M701" how is that? here are the pictures:

11031222.jpg

11031223.jpg

11031223a.jpg

11031224.jpg

11031224a.jpg

11031224b.jpg

11031224c.jpg

11031244.jpg

11031245.jpg

11041251.jpg

11041252.jpg

Oct 28, 2010
Hello, its been a couple of days, close to a week I got my android tablet, and I tell you its become an indispensable tool for all my projects.

One cool tool it has is, that I i like working on my cars, replacing window regulators and etc., and taking a laptop with me in those tight places is ridiculous, now this baby has taken care of that.

Also I like the fact that I can go anywhere and this baby fits in my pocket, its better than my cell, because my cell is really to small, even at 4.3 inches. This is like the perfect size, I hooked up ANDFTP app and now I can have my complete office with me where I go, I dont like the fact that my SDcard sticks out, its been a pain in my butt, also my Android Market stopped working after I bought a book of amazon, thank God I have another market place called eeomarket (thats where I got my andftp which is awesome by the way).

My overall impression of this wonderful gadget is that its awesome, I hardly use my laptop anymore, but it wont replace my laptop, however it did replace it by almost 85 to 90%. I really used to use my laptop to see my facebook, to read pdfs, check my email, and 90% of my time is reading forums such as this one to learn, I use it to browse boat forums, car forums, computer forums, youtube, and etc, for all that now I use this android tablet, and for that matter this gadget is awesome!

Also, like I went to all american (its like a home depot), and its really great to look up sku and part #'s for the clerks because google knows more than them lol!!!