[apk] wifi pppoe

cnddu

Dec 13, 2010
This app is running on Android Platform. Its main purpose is for user to make PPPOE connection via WIFI, e.g. dialing through ADSL Modem with user name and password provided by some internet ISPs. This app makes the Android devices be able to connect to Internet directly via PPPOE dialing through WIFI, and no need for another WIFI Router any more.

Details here: WIFI PPPOE User Manual | cnDDU

wifipppoe_en_3.png

mou

Feb 24, 2011
Hello... The link doesn't work for me.. :( And I actually don't have na android tablet, I need this kind of app on my HTC Desire... Is it functional there? Thanx in advance :)

This app is running on Android Platform. Its main purpose is for user to make PPPOE connection via WIFI, e.g. dialing through ADSL Modem with user name and password provided by some internet ISPs. This app makes the Android devices be able to connect to Internet directly via PPPOE dialing through WIFI, and no need for another WIFI Router any more.

Details here: WIFI PPPOE User Manual | cnDDU

wifipppoe_en_3.png

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Hey cnddu, your site is a little slow for us here in North America. Appreciate all your work.

ravi.net

Jun 9, 2011
Hi Team,

I have installed WIFI PPPOE application, but when i try to open the application i am getting you do not have toor permission.

Kindly suggest what needs to do here.