[APP][BETA V2] Tablified Market

ayman07

Aug 3, 2010
Hey guys. If you're familiar with Tablified (the site) then you might enjoy this app that we've been working on.

You can search the entire site right from your tablet. This app is in beta and is a bit slow (depending on your connection). We will fix this issue soon.

Let me know what you think. More features will be added in the future.

Changelog:

We've been having some ups and downs with the site and app but we have ironed out a few issues. Hopefully these issues have been addressed. Please let me know if you have requests. A pro version will be coming out once the app is out of beta so you can enjoy it without ads (and a lot more features).

12-28-11

-EVEN FASTER! (we're working on it)
-UI enhancements.
*Featured section has been completely revamped.
*New icons for every category.
*New loading indicator
*Smaller horizontal loading indicator
-Clear cache option found in the menu.
*Having problems loading an app or category? Try clearing the cache.
-Added 'News' section
*If you're interested in writing, please contact me.
-Faster search results

C3nirqnzm1vC1CVRRtH3Qc66ZYxz-yBeoB1hzmqCmrwAZ3xb4lLLgogNCm71YaX1eOg

zGv2j8K_2bqBDy-DrKeyJt0dPgyGsg4g9zkn0Lq3cLI7ry9ATNBT0Cj2l-CSIUSi4KM

11-27-11

-FASTER LOADING TIMES! Not perfect but definitely better.
-Keyboard hides after hitting the search button.
-Hide category button is now in the menu option.
-Fixed small progress bar for Asus Transformer & other tablets.
-Progress bar has been relocated. Make sure you stare at it while waiting for pages to load, it actually makes it load faster :p
-Various bug fixes.
-Now you can submit apps right from within the app.
-There is an exit button to close the app completely (in menu).
-Hitting the back button closes app when there's nothing to backtrack.
-Awesome looking portrait mode and 360 degree rotation!
-Significantly smaller package size (was 2.2MB, now 81kb)

DOWNLOAD TABLIFIED MARKET BETA

Thanks

Last edited:

mariposarojo

Dec 23, 2011
this sounds great ! Is there anywhere elsewhere those of us who CAN'T download at the Android Market (GRRRHLKUBBK) can download this App ?

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
Maybe I'm missing something here. It's basically a search engine for the Market app store? WTP

ayman07

Aug 3, 2010
Maybe I'm missing something here. It's basically a search engine for the Market app store? WTP

No its not.

Okay, I'll start from the beginning. The Android Market doesn't have a dedicated table apps section. That means you cannot search for apps specifically designed for tablets. I am not talking about apps that stretch to fit the screen, I am talking about apps that were specifically designed to take advantage of the screen real-estate. The featured tablet section on the Android Market is NOT this section–it simply doesn't exist. So I thought I could help by going through the market myself, searching and testing apps to see which are indeed FOR tablets. Thats when I created Tablified .com, a database for strictly tablet apps & games.

Many people requested a tablet app for the site and so that is what Tablified Market it. It allows you to search Tablified .com instead of having to access the site from your tablet. So if you're looking for the ultimate source to finding tablet apps and nothing left, ones you wouldn't find yourself on the market, then you would like this app.

Hope this helps.