App Download

Tinners57

Jan 11, 2011
I just converted my pandigital novel to the android platform. Now I can't figure out how to get apps on it, when I go to the site from my device, and find what I want, and click download, it tells me I don't have permission to open this site.... I also can't figure out how to get my books back on it...HELP!!!
T

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
You have to find .apk files, download them to your sd card then open file manager and tap on the file, it will install.

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
You need to add two gmail accounts for market to work after a root. When market works you can delete second account.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Tinners57

Jan 11, 2011
Thanks...just uncomfortable using a site I found, as opposed to one someone has recommended...with all the junk people are sending out there :)

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
You need to have a gkail account to access market but due to a bug it does. If you go to accounts in your settings and add other (make another if you dont have) then it works

Tinners57

Jan 11, 2011
Now i feel really dumb...i don't see accounts anyhere in settings to add my second account...what am. I missing?

D33PTHAWTE

Nov 8, 2010
Tinners which rom did you flash? What HTC fan is talking about only applies if the rom you flashed has google experience, (gmail, market, talk, etc...).
I can personally recommend the cruz ui beta rom. Its available on this site, has the google experience option, and the market simply works without any extra hassle.

Sent from my WPDN Tablet using Android Tablet Forum App

D33PTHAWTE

Nov 8, 2010
Tinners57 check out the slatedroid website. They have a section snd a wiki on there just for the pandigital novel. Lots of great info.
Be warned...those guys can be harsh if you ask a question that is covered in the wiki.
Alternatively, if you pm me I'll be glad to share any knowledge I've picked up over the past months.
Also if you are interested in the rt om I posted about earlier, its stickied at the top of this forum. Tipstir has done a really nice job explaining each rom and how it should be flashed to your tablet.
best of luck.