app problem

joseph369

Jan 30, 2012
iFound site on google,am new to the tablet having trouble with an app.i put in amazonkindle app to buy ebooks i follow all the steps but at the end there is no place to actually pay for ebook,i am using wifi only do i need 3g for the site to workp properly,thank you for any help.

Last edited:

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
No you don't need 3g.
But you do need to have a payable acct already set up with Amazon. On your PC go to the Amazon sight, open a buyer acct if you don't already have one. Enter a credit card or debit card number so Amazon can bill you. Then if you have the Amazon Kindle App installed on your tablet you just follow the steps. I have never purchased a E Book on the Amazon App But have purchased 3 on the Amazon Kendal app. Both are free through the Android Market but sadly the Amazon Market App does not even show on my Tablet.
Which is a bumer because Amazon.com is where I buy most of my on line stuff and I can't get their store app to show.
Any way, hope something I said will help you.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Joseph, welcome to the forum. As Androidfonefan pointed out, you need to establish an account with Amazon. This is required even if you only plan to download free apps and books. Enjoy the forum.