App to SD work in honey comb

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
to make this work go to settings and on storage make the default storage location ... micro sd ...

it should be able to install app on your Micro SD ... I test this by unmount the sd and I found a few prgs that I moved to sd micro wasn't there of course it`s a small test ... and I am not sure how the app work`s on Honeycomb ... but Any one can try this and confirm it or not ...

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
If people can confirm i may unroot and update. Only reason i rooted

Sent from my Miui powered Evo 3D tapa tapa tapa

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Honeycomb generally doesn't support this function. Unless Vizio went out of their way to implement it, it shouldn't be available. I highly doubt Vizio went out of their way in this case.

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
Honeycomb generally doesn't support this function. Unless Vizio went out of their way to implement it, it shouldn't be available. I highly doubt Vizio went out of their way in this case.
It worked with me but when I connected to pc I was getting trouble to see the storage when I revert it back to tablet I saw the folders of the prgs on the sd ... it was kinda empty but I think it work ... I need more people to test it with me because I am not 100% sure .. and as I said its in settings - storage ... default storage location .. Tablet memory ... just click on it and you will see micro sd memory and the tablet will restart

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I think that just allows the data of an app to be stored there but not the app itself. We shall see.