App trouble

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
I have two favorite apps that I am having trouble with. 1. google music won't see my music unless I search for a specific title. then still won't find it even after pinned to play offline. 2. Crackle- will see nd play featured movies but I can't browse the ibrary. 3. Keyboard issue for this forum. have to long press minu to bring up keyboard for this input field. Anybody have any other issues or remedies with apps?

Sorry about the typos but text is difficult to edit due to keyboard issue. using "go keybord" same thing happens with regular stoc keyboard though.

Last edited:

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Ok, no sooner did I post this thread. Crackle fired up and is showing me all the movies. Maybe it just needed to sync and populate. Regarding my google music I uploaded about 5,000 songs to the cloud. I can see it all on my HTC inspire but not on the Le pan. I am going to start Google music and just let it sit for a while and see if it syncs.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Isn't that just the way it goes? Mine used to play the movie through the credits and then quit.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Still no luck with the Google music app. I get the Error Message "Activity Music (in application music) is not responding, Force Close, Wait, Report."

iphostway

Dec 23, 2011
Thats google music seems to always work on all devices and ver of android I 1st used it on my eris.

I am working on getting google talk with video to work 100%. I have it working on the 970 now and WOW better than skype. Sometimes it gets an FC after a call So i am working the bugs out now hope to have a full working installer soon.

gfinockio

Dec 8, 2011
Thats google music seems to always work on all devices and ver of android I 1st used it on my eris.

I am working on getting google talk with video to work 100%. I have it working on the 970 now and WOW better than skype. Sometimes it gets an FC after a call So i am working the bugs out now hope to have a full working installer soon.

Wow! That would be fantastic! Can you post what you have so far?

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Tapatalk

iphostway

Dec 23, 2011
I am away right now for the week when i get back I will post what I have. You have to have the tablet rooted before you can install what i have

gfinockio

Dec 8, 2011
I am away right now for the week when i get back I will post what I have. You have to have the tablet rooted before you can install what i have

I rooted my tablet the same day I got it. That would be awesome. If you are a hockey fan, I might be able to repay you...

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Tapatalk

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Install this ver of google music it works fine just run it 1 time exit out and reload and then you works 100% after that. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17779317/com.google.android.music_339.apk[/QUOTED

This version of Google music works perfectly. I was notified of an update availabe and downloaded it. Back to sqaure one. Once again no connection to my cloud music or any music on my device. I uninstalled the new updated version and went back to house and I am back in busineEPss.

Last edited:

keboobi

Jan 23, 2012
Thanks so much for this works like a charm! I love not having my sd card cluttered with music.

yann2

Jan 24, 2012
Yeah Do not update ! Any ver after the one I posted will not work!
Thanks for sharing the version that does work, iphostway. :)

Sadly, Google Music does not work for anyone outside of USA, I can fool it in my other systems by using my vpn client, but haven't got it working on the tab yet.

Will save the binary for one of those days - thanks for sharing it. ;)