Apple to Android! Hello All!

NICKrulezd00d

Nov 8, 2012
Hey everybody!

Just sold the iPad 2, and purchased a new ASUS TF700T Transformer Infinity. I was an Apple owner for a long time, but I grew bored with the same old iOS and never getting any new features that everyone else already seemed to have. That being said, I am excited to see what Android has to offer. So far, I am loving this tablet.

Rozyn

Nov 8, 2012
I am switching too. I was about to get the iPhone 5 and the iPad mini but now I am getting a PC Tablet and the Google Nexus 7 :p

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Nick, congratulations on your new TF700T and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets and glad you're loving your tablet so far.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Congrats, I think you will be happy with your decisions.

hawkowl50

Nov 11, 2012
Same here. I had the iPhone 3GS, but after the latest iOS update, my phone became crapola!!!! It took forever to start, apps started freezing, etc.. This is what Apple does. They come out with a new OS every 6 months, and eventually the OS becomes too much for the hardware to handle.So I tossed the iPhone and upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy III S, and that is how I got started with Android. When it came time to buy a tablet, I decided to avoid the iPad for the same reason. I didn't want to spend so much money on something that will turn to crap after 2 updates. So, I went for the Asus Transformer Infinity. What I really love about android is that I can play all of my music on the tablet and phone, even songs bought from iTunes, which I have a lot of. I have a lot of music files that I could never play on my iphone or ipod because of the incompatible file formats that I can now listen to on both of my Android devices.

hawkowl50

Nov 11, 2012
I am switching too. I was about to get the iPhone 5 and the iPad mini but now I am getting a PC Tablet and the Google Nexus 7 :p

Smart move. I have read a few reviews about the ipad mini. Overall it is a nice device, but the screen resolution is nowhere near as good as the Nexus 7.

maxxg

Oct 5, 2012
Hey everybody!

Just sold the iPad 2, and purchased a new ASUS TF700T Transformer Infinity. I was an Apple owner for a long time, but I grew bored with the same old iOS and never getting any new features that everyone else already seemed to have. That being said, I am excited to see what Android has to offer. So far, I am loving this tablet.

How do you like that ASUS, I've been looking at them, and I Custom build PC's and use allot of ASUS hardware. the specs on the Transformer look great!

regards,
Maxx

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Hawkowl, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Glad to hear you're happy you made the switch to Android.:eek: