apps missing

phatphil

Aug 23, 2011
Has anyone noticed any apps missing since the 3.2 download, I swear I had an app called nemo and another one I can't remember?

Kirk

Jul 11, 2011
i had two need to reload. they were Let's Golf and Hero of Sparta. Both appss still showed in the games widget, but when I selected it it said I had to download data first. It was about 5 min download for Golf. I have not done the other one yet since I have never played that one anyway. Interesting that both of these apps were preinstalled on the tablet.

spexwood

May 11, 2011
i had two need to reload. they were Let's Golf and Hero of Sparta. Both appss still showed in the games widget, but when I selected it it said I had to download data first. It was about 5 min download for Golf. I have not done the other one yet since I have never played that one anyway. Interesting that both of these apps were preinstalled on the tablet.

That's normal. The games are on the tablet, but are not fully installed.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Kirk

Jul 11, 2011
That's normal. The games are on the tablet, but are not fully installed.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum
That does not sound right. i had played the golf many times so I know it was fully installed. the other game i had opened long enough to look around, but just didn't start the story/game play