Apps not starting.

Bexter

Jul 24, 2013
So, i have a Coby Kyros Mid 7012 and I have installing apps like agent dash and jetpack joyride, but when i start them and the load screen comes up they just exit without no warning and return me to the place the place i started it. And theres this other thing when i download games like asphalt 7 and i start a race the car just keep going to the left:confused:

Any suggestions? It would be really helpful!!

Thanks!!

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Where did the apps come from? Are the other apps other than the games working?

Bexter

Jul 24, 2013
Yes, only fruit ninja is working well and those other sound play with apps, but like temple run and those popular ones like angry birds dont work. But I'm starting to think maybe I need to put in more memory so they go smoothly because some times they start and then it all freezes up and just exit like usual. I use to install these from google but not anymore it keeps say insufficent memory when there is enough so I just install from here Android Games | Free Download Android Apps

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You can't add memory. My suggestion would be to send some, (maybe even all) data to your computer or DropBox and do a factory reset. You would start from scratch but you have quite a few problems and that's the best suggestion I can make.

Bexter

Jul 24, 2013
Its like you read my mind, I actually did a factory reset before i read this and its running quite better. And cant I just put in A SD card for more memory -.- . Thanks for the reply.

danielalac123

Jul 23, 2013
I have a Kyros Mid 7035 and it used to run the regular Angry Birds very well (I've downloaded it from GetJar previously, but the Star Wars or Rio versions never worked in my tablet). I've tried to root it (I may have rooted it, but I am not sure), installed new apps through Amazon Store, many of them are working properly, but I cannot manage to have Angry Birds running again (I've downloaded it from Amazon Store and from GetJar). The installation seems to go ok, but the game does not open. Does anyone can help me?