Apps that won't install.

cainm13

Mar 2, 2011
Realtor.com
Super KO Boxing 2
Zillow Real Estate

If someone got any of these apps to install, particularly Zillow to install, please let me know. I keep getting "Application Not Installed" when I sideload them.

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
that almost always means it cannot run on your device. If you are able to get it there by sideload, and even start the install, but it dies, then it is incompatible

cliffordtrue

Nov 27, 2010
Realtor.com
Super KO Boxing 2
Zillow Real Estate

If someone got any of these apps to install, particularly Zillow to install, please let me know. I keep getting "Application Not Installed" when I sideload them.

I have tried both Zillow and Realtor.com and both will install for me, but neither will work. I think that they both depend on GPS so they cause FC or just go away.

cainm13

Mar 2, 2011
I have tried both Zillow and Realtor.com and both will install for me, but neither will work. I think that they both depend on GPS so they cause FC or just go away.

Strange how it installed for you but didn't for me. I got Super KO Boxing installed first time, but it FC and now I get "Application Not Installed" when I try to install it again.

I was hoping to just browse Zillow app using Wifi. I can use it on my 1.6 emulator, so shouldn't need GPS just to browse. But thanks, glad it's not just my machine. I read that the app worked on Augen Gentouch, so why not on Sylvania. Boo.

cliffordtrue

Nov 27, 2010
Strange how it installed for you but didn't for me. I got Super KO Boxing installed first time, but it FC and now I get "Application Not Installed" when I try to install it again.

I was hoping to just browse Zillow app using Wifi. I can use it on my 1.6 emulator, so shouldn't need GPS just to browse. But thanks, glad it's not just my machine. I read that the app worked on Augen Gentouch, so why not on Sylvania. Boo.

I installed Super KO Boxing 2, but it FC everytime.

I was able to install both Zillow and Realtor.com from Market, but both give the error "The application ______ has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Zillow does this when I launch it and Realtor.com does it when I try a search.

I will research these issues and let you know if I find a solution.