Apps too small on my screen

JustAsIAm

Apr 3, 2011
I just got the Motorola Xoom tablet the other day and am still figuring out how to do it. Already, I love the fact that I can use flash website where my iPad cannot.

The big hanging question right now is that most of the apps I get from the market display in the size set for an android phone. This is not good for a tablet.

Question #1: Does anybody know if there is a way to make the app stretch to fit my tablet screen?

Question #2: If the answer to Q#1 is "It cannot be done", is there a way to filter the market to display only apps that are properly sized for the Tablet screen?

There just does not seem to be enough apps out there that look good on a tablet.

Last edited:

lneville

Apr 14, 2011
I down loaded spare parts, but don't know where to find the compatibility mode to uncheck it. Brand new user. sorry!

Sent from my Xoom using Android Tablet Forum

eyberg

Apr 7, 2011
I down loaded spare parts, but don't know where to find the compatibility mode to uncheck it. Brand new user. sorry!

Sent from my Xoom using Android Tablet Forum

just open Spare Parts..... you'll find what you're looking for under "Compatibility Mode".

raven2099

Mar 1, 2013
ok installed spare parts... unchecked compatability mobe... rebooted... still nochange... now what