Archos 10" android tablet - thoughts

The Doge

Sep 5, 2010
I just found where Archos has come out with a 10" tablet for $299 Below is a link to a video of it at a trade show. I am thinking it is worth spending the extra $100 or so compared to the other Chinese made 10". It seems to me that there will be much more support available from Archos who is an established company. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

klown07

Aug 27, 2010
Well I'm looking for a Tablet with all the bells and whistles myself at max price of $299 plus tax lol. I was getting dizzy looking at all the different chinese tabs around. I got so close buying one. Then got super close ordering the ipod touch 4th gen. But decided to have a bit more patience. I'm super picky, but then I have to consider cost. The archos 101 seems pretty good. May be easy to root as well. Will be more of a sigh of relief if we need help or support. And a good developer community. The processor and features seems good. And who knows what other tablets with a similar price tag might roll out within the next 2 or 3 months. I'm keeping my eye on this one. Thanks for posting this video by the way! Appreciate it

Last edited: