Archos 7 home tablet constant force close message

Jan 13, 2011
Hi! I got an Archos 7 Home Tablet for Christmas & it was working fine. Recently it is giving me the force close message for everything. It started off just giving me this message while trying to open applib, but now it is giving me the message for internet every time I try to search for something. It may let me type my search & then give the message & then other times it will not even let me type the search. Could someone please help me with this issue. As I said I just got it for Christmas so it is not that old. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ashley

jkane

Jun 23, 2010
If you have not already ... Press the power button for more than 10 seconds and select reboot from the menu.

stanwilliams

Dec 29, 2011
i'm experiencing the same problems
Hi! I got an Archos 7 Home Tablet for Christmas & it was working fine. Recently it is giving me the force close message for everything. It started off just giving me this message while trying to open applib, but now it is giving me the message for internet every time I try to search for something. It may let me type my search & then give the message & then other times it will not even let me type the search. Could someone please help me with this issue. As I said I just got it for Christmas so it is not that old. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ashley