Are there custom ROMs/Kernels in the works???

gmpdmd

Aug 5, 2010
I know these things take time, but I haven't heard anything for a while...like since Team Douche tweeted he "didn't have CM6 working...yet". That was weeks ago and was just wondering if anyone knows of any work being done to build kernels for overclocking or any custom ROMs. I sure hope so. I like this tablet but want to continue to mod it.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I'm not sure if the full kernel source is available. That means only so much can be done to the ROM. Actual porting of Cyanogenmod takes time though. I'd check with the devs for a status update.

Still I don't know what's stopping people from modding the ROM even just with tweaking the apks even just for now.

Anyone can hop on board. It's not that hard.

gmpdmd

Aug 5, 2010
I'm not sure if the full kernel source is available. That means only so much can be done to the ROM. Actual porting of Cyanogenmod takes time though. I'd check with the devs for a status update.

Still I don't know what's stopping people from modding the ROM even just with tweaking the apks even just for now.

Anyone can hop on board. It's not that hard.

I would like to try my hand at this in my free time but don't really know where to start. Any guidance would be welcome.