Are these tablets fake? And which one should it buy?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011

I am sure they are real, I wouldn't buy any of them, they all have 512MB ram, don't waste your money or time buying a tablet that has less than 1GB of ram. You can get a nice tablet at big lots, d2pad, they are $80 and probably one of the best less than $100 dollar tablets.

http://www.biglots.com/p/android-40-diablotek-d2-7-tablet

Last edited:

Dino61297

Nov 11, 2012
So these tablets are basically ****? I dont live near a bigL...Crap, any other options?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
So these tablets are basically ****? I dont live near a bigL...Crap, any other options?

None that I would recommend If you up your price you will find a lot of tablets, but under $100 I can only recommend d2pad. Good Luck to you.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Dino61297, welcome to the forum!
For a tablet with under $100, i'd suggest you to take a look at the Pipo S1, it's the best budget 7 inch dual core tablet for under $100 among the market right now! comes with dual core, android 4.1 OS, 1GB (DDR 3) RAM, 8GB Nand flash...for only $99.99 shipped in our site, welcome to order! :)

InAustin

Jan 13, 2013
I bought a MID M729 and am very disappointed. I had it for only 2 days when it froze at loading Ice Cream. It just shows the icon for the ice cream and never boots up. :mad:

Diburkett57

Feb 20, 2013
I just got the mid m729 a week ago today
For 69.00 I guess I got my money's worth. It does what I need it to do. Facebook, email, news apps. Only problem I have had so far is that it freezes up several times a day, mostly when I shut off the screen and turn it back on. I have to hold down the power button until it shuts off, then reboot.
At only 512mb of memory its not really fast. But I don't play games, mainly just websites and Facebook. Overall I am happy with it. I do wish I could afford a good name brand one but for now I get by with this