Are Zenithink Tablets Fakes? Heads Up!

Merlin11

Apr 28, 2012
:mad:Ive read rumors the zenithink tablest are not what they advertize and it would seem to be true. In the prosess of trying to overclock Ive found that my brand new Z102 that is advertized to be a 1gig cpu with 8gig of mem is realy only a 800megahurtz cpu with only 6gig of mem?! Does anyone know anything about this?

Last edited:

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Hi
Try not to be disappointed for lack of a speedy response. It happens on every forum. People see and read your post but don't have an answer so they don't post. Posting with non answers can clutter the thread and cause it to go off subject.
Also while there are many knowledgeable people on this forum where tablets are concerned, each tablet is different and where there are similarities in the OS that can be used between devices because Android X is what it is, some manufacturers alter the OS to the point where some things are in slightly different locations.
Your particular problem being hardware related makes your question specific to this device and those who know anything about the Zenithink tablets may not be on the forum at the moment. I see that it was almost 24 hours between your first and last post and while you might think that is plenty of time for a answer it can some times take days before a member who has the answer or a good suggestion sees your post and chimes in. I have waited 3 days for a response to a post but when the response came it it was the answer I needed so it was worth the wait.
We all have lives we have to tend to, and sometimes it takes a while for people to have free time enough to get back here to help others with their tablet problems.

Unfortunately I know nothing about your tablet. But it does not surprise me that you found what you did. Some of these brands are less than reputable which is why I steer clear of them. Though I did take a chance on a ICOO tablet recently. I'll know if it was a bad buy when it gets here from China in a few weeks.

Give it some more time, some one who know about Zenithink will probably stop buy with some info. And while you have probably already done this, doing a Google search on this issue may turn up some answers for you in the meantime.

Hope you get it figured out, have a great day/weekend.

Merlin11

Apr 28, 2012
Does anyone know of a site where a noob can get help with an Android tablet? This site is no help at all?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Does anyone know of a site where a noob can get help with an Android tablet? This site is no help at all?

I personally think the help here is pretty good and very broad. What help do you feel you need that you aren't getting?

If the help is for something not working correctly with your Zenithink, spell it out for us.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
My apologies that not that many people have your tablet that have seen this thread. That is part of the problem with going with some of these cheaper tablets - there are not that many of them.

Also, they may not be what they advertise. You could try to take it up with the vendor. I have read that some folks spend $75-100 on a tablet, it does not work right and they want to return it. Costs them $25-50 to return a $75-100 tablet....

Also, some of these tabs are not that compatible and you have to hack them just to get the Google Play Store working on them.

Honestly, I do not know of any better forum to go ask these types of questions.

I did a quick Google Search ("Zenithink Tablet Scam") and found this: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...pecifications-faking-not-armv7-a8-cortex.html

Looks like the ZT180 had a similar issue, so I would not be surprised if the Z102 has the issue as well.

Merlin11

Apr 28, 2012
I personally think the help here is pretty good and very broad. What help do you feel you need that you aren't getting?

If the help is for something not working correctly with your Zenithink, spell it out for us.

Lol did you read the first post? I think I spelled it out pretty clearly?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Lol did you read the first post? I think I spelled it out pretty clearly?

However, I was not responding to the first post. I was responding to the one where the OP said "Does anyone know of a site where a noob can get help with an Android tablet? This site is no help at all?"

Merlin11

Apr 28, 2012
However, I was not responding to the first post. I was responding to the one where the OP said "Does anyone know of a site where a noob can get help with an Android tablet? This site is no help at all?"[/QUOTE

Ya what ever your posts are a wast of site space and of no help at all. Stil after ALL this time not even ONE helpful post? Very helpful site alright. Again I ask does anyone know of a site where I can get some answers not wast of space replys? Thanks

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011

Merlin,

I tried to jump to page 1 where your original question was posted. I don't know what your question was at this point. Try asking me. If it is something having to do with a Zenithink zt-180 version 2, upgraded ZT-282 (C91), or Idolian TouchTab 10, I probably have the answer, or know how to get it. I have all three of these. (The Idolian is a C91 in spite of its name.) The ZT-180 doesn't work any longer though. Talk with me.

Rob

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
To the OP
It's curious that you think the forum is useless and that our posts and comments are of no help or a "waste of space" yet you still come here asking for help with issues.
Not complaining mind you, I think its great that you still find some value in this useless forum and from these members that provide no help because we don't properly read your forum posts.
Were I you, and I'm not so I won't hold my breath on this, but I would feel the need to step back and apologize for my behavior.

But again..................................................please continue enjoying the useless forum and the useless members, we do so love being trashed.