Arnova 10b G2 Calibration

ahalp

Dec 19, 2011
Hi, all; Every time I restart to tablet the calibration program runs. Is there something like a boot.ini in Android? As you can tell, I'm new to Android, but not windows.

Your help is appreciated!

jnewt74

Dec 16, 2010
Hi, all; Every time I restart to tablet the calibration program runs. Is there something like a boot.ini in Android? As you can tell, I'm new to Android, but not windows.

Your help is appreciated!

I found all the little problems vanished when i updated my internal Rom. You can find below what you need to update your rom. Note: if you have the philly news paper version of Arnova 10 g2, you need to backup your apps and a backup version of the apps do not give you access to your subscription. "Be careful"

Installation of a custom rom, I have installed the first and second version of this rom. The first version was not much better then stock rom. The second version is very nice and I think you will like it. Fully rooted but you need to install the market with the same instructions listed above.

Arnova 10 G2 first custom firmware with Android Market and root

I hope you have fun with the new rom if you decided to install... The instructions look a little difficult but really their simple. Very simple.