Arnova 10G2

SJP

Feb 12, 2012
Hi! I'm new to tablets and forums so please be kind! Am quite happy with my 10 G2 but cant get contacts as a folder in the email. When typing email address then drop down works fine but can't find anything in the contacts app. Contacts storage has content. Cant access contacts app to do anything. What am I doing wrong?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi SJP, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Archos Tablets section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
I believe the best way t get a folder in your email system is to make one on the PC. Then if you have the link between the PC and the tablet you should have no problem. Actually I only bought my tablet less than 24 hours ago.So I am new to this as well.
You can build a folder on the desktop of your tablet by a continuous press. This brings up the widgets. I here you have 'add folder' and other widgets. I have a viewpad so I have used these widgets b4. Hope this helps.

AshleyBulger

Mar 24, 2012
I got an Arnova 10G2 this past Christmas and am Curious how to get either The Android Market or the Google Market downloaded to it without having to do a full firmware reboot. I have been able to use Appslip Market though for some things but I'm dying to have some of the cooler apps from the Android Market such as Draw Something. I do have the Amazon Market app as well as Appslip but I don't have the ability to buy anything off it nor do I use or own a Credit Card.

HaroldG

Feb 20, 2012
I got an Arnova 10G2 this past Christmas and am Curious how to get either The Android Market or the Google Market downloaded to it without having to do a full firmware reboot. I have been able to use Appslip Market though for some things but I'm dying to have some of the cooler apps from the Android Market such as Draw Something. I do have the Amazon Market app as well as Appslip but I don't have the ability to buy anything off it nor do I use or own a Credit Card.

There is a method to get market on the Arnova 10 G2 over at arctablet.com/blog. Does not require root.

Sent from my AN10G2 using Tapatalk

nighthaunt

Apr 4, 2012
To get calendar and contacts sync you need to either follow link above or see finless bob's 1.5 custom ROM - its amazingly easy to install a ROM on these (I got my Arnova 2 days ago and move to finless ROM cause I needed direct sync with google calendar) and it supports google play (previously known as market and it used this to sync contacts and calendar).

Regards and Good Luck

Alex

Sent from my AN10G2 using Tapatalk