Arnova 7G2 - how to get android market.

gordo52

Jan 20, 2012
Would this work with the superpadII I just got my 3rd tablet from seller as other two died. it seems to be offering me mostly chinese apps. I have been through my profile on google to make sure it reflects to the UK. but nothing changes. whether I am missing something else I don't know.

theweave

Jan 22, 2012
Get the files HERE.
(NOTE: these files are for the Arnova 10 G2, but work great on the 7)

Extract the files, transfer the files and then install the apks using file manager in this order:

From the APPS folder (the only files you need)

1.Google Services Framework
2.OneTime Initializer
3.Setup Wizard
4.Talk
5.Gmail
6.Vending

Now POWER DOWN the device, and power up.. Walaah!! Google apps and market!!

oh... and YOUR WELCOME!! LMAO

I just got my Arnova 7 G2 & am looking to get the Android Market on mine as well. Unfortunately the link you have here for the files has been shut down. Any other palce where we can get these files??

Thanks!!

steviec

Jan 23, 2012
I just got my Arnova 7 G2 & am looking to get the Android Market on mine as well. Unfortunately the link you have here for the files has been shut down. Any other palce where we can get these files??

Thanks!!

Wouldnt mind the file link too please if you can.

Thanks

bagginsatsea

Jan 26, 2012
Get the files HERE.
(NOTE: these files are for the Arnova 10 G2, but work great on the 7)

Extract the files, transfer the files and then install the apks using file manager in this order:

From the APPS folder (the only files you need)

1.Google Services Framework
2.OneTime Initializer
3.Setup Wizard
4.Talk
5.Gmail
6.Vending

Now POWER DOWN the device, and power up.. Walaah!! Google apps and market!!

oh... and YOUR WELCOME!! LMAO

Good info but the FBI seem to have shut down the megaupload site. Any chance of getting the file elsewhere?

Baggins

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Just go to "market.android.com". You should be able to get almost anything you want or need there.

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

ra2000

Jan 26, 2012
You can go to market.android.com but you can't download without signing in ; and you can't sign-in without a valid google account linked to an android phone.

I've tried logging into my google account but it refuses dowbload as it is not linked to an android phone.
Tried setting up a gmail account but it responds "Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server" and Forces a close.

ra2000

Jan 26, 2012
Thanks Ronwbrown for making this available, I'll download this when I get back.
As you say, it's most fortunate you still had the files to upload !

SPINCAT

Jan 30, 2012
HI there. am trying this option now on archos arnova 7cg2.

when i transfer the files. where do i transfer them to? i have tried couple of places but then cant find them when i go into the tab to install them.

cheers for any tips.

sc

patepipa

Feb 3, 2012
hi, i also just bought myself arnova7 and trying to get the android market but i am not tech genuis and i need help. from the discussion above, you said following the here link and download what is there on a pc. can i copy and paste it as a means of downloading. pls help i no idea how to go about this.

petrus425

Feb 3, 2012
thank you very much for letting us download those files. The Megaupload shutdown is really making android alternative stuff really hard to find.

archosg7

Feb 17, 2012
I just got my Archos 7 G2 and sideloaded Android Market on it.

I copied the files to the directory when it was plugged into the PC for USB Storage. Went to the File Manager, went into the "apps" folder and thats where all the APK's will be listed by name on the list. Install them 1 by 1 in that particular order as above. Do not open the files after they are installed as it will ask if you want to. Just choose done to return to the APK list and install the next item.

Once done, go to the Market and sign in with your google account.

Worked like a charm. I got my Skype, Netflix and the all time favorite angry birds and it works great. Netflix runs well (resolution isn't the best as the tablet doesn't go real high but it is pretty good for the price).