Arnova 9 G2

dvtrv

Mar 27, 2013
Hi,

I've just received a delivery of my tablet. It is ok so far and I seem able to use it as I'm quite good with pc's and this seeme not too much different. One problem/query I have is;

Is there a tuturial vide I can view somewhere and if so could anyine tell me where please?
I have a "strip", not sure what to call it but, I have what I know to be the top part of a browser page. Please can anyone tell me how to remove this from displaying please. if at all possible.

Thank you so much.

dvtrv:eek:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum
I'm not certain you'll find any videos that will be much general help. There are to many variables. You would need to look for something specific. Not sure what the strip is that you asked about. Try a different browser, maybe Dolphin Browser or Firefox and see if the same thing is there.

dvtrv

Mar 27, 2013
Ok thank you. it was the top of a web browser, the browser that is alredy on the tablet.

I'm sorted now thank you

Welcome to the forum
I'm not certain you'll find any videos that will be much general help. There are to many variables. You would need to look for something specific. Not sure what the strip is that you asked about. Try a different browser, maybe Dolphin Browser or Firefox and see if the same thing is there.