Arnova appslib

jack_P

Dec 31, 2011
I got an arnova 10 g2 for christmas and have tried to install apps everyday since with no joy. It tells me i need to free space, yet i have 6.5gb free internal and 8gb on the sd card. I have contacted them every other day and just get told to re-try later. Has anyone else had this issue or such bad customer service from them, as i'm at the point of returning it to the shop for a refund - total waste of time..

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
There are Four types of Storage on your tablet.
1. Firmware Storage -2Gb
2.Operating System -256Mb
3. Internal Storage -The 6.5 Gb you have from the 8Gb internal
4. External Storage - your SD card
You are having issues either available Operating Memory storage or have used up all your Firmware Operating System storage. The solution is to first remove the bloatware or apps you will not really need. What you choose is up to you. (Settings, Applications)
The second thing is then get an app which can move some of the apps offloaded to your SD card or internal storage. (Link2SD, App2SD) There are many
The third thing to remember is your OS is only 256Mb so when you have the basic launcher, Flash, Angry Birds, TunedIn..... all take up some of the OS footprint. That goes double for the Firmware storage.
So remove apps you do not really need and you should be fine again.