Asus EEEpad Transformer in action

Discussion in 'Asus TF101/SL101 Forum' started by unknown_owner, Mar 4, 2011.

1. unknown_owner

unknown_owner Member

2. teegunn

teegunn Member

Looks nice. It would have been nice for them to show use while docked - i.e. how well the keyboard/mouse pad worked. A few more specs would be nice too. Like what kind of screen it is sporting. As buggy as the UI looked I am doubtful we will see this thing by the end of April though. Still, this is exactly the type of tab/laptop replacement I am looking for. Thanks for posting the links!

3. teegunn

teegunn Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. feverhost

feverhost Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    ... it sure would be nice to see this selling at $399 right out of the box....

BTW teegunn great job on that Google spreadsheet... very very good :)

5. teegunn

teegunn Member

Thanks Fever. And yeah, $399 would be awesome, but I can't see it. I'm thinking $599 with the keyboard dock. I'd pay that I believe.

6. jruga91

jruga91 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer EeePad tablet
    i bought my keyboard docking station for my tablet yesterday and am already loving it the keys feel awesome the mouse pad is a little sensetive but it is really nice to have for taking notes or whatever you need it for. i bought mine from best buy for 149.99 i was and could have bought it from amazon for 100 used but i wanted to buy it new just in case something could be wrong with it, but right when i opened it i noticed that it is very durable if you do get one you'll notice it feels really strong like your gonna need a tank to run over it to break it. I hope this review helped