ASUS TF101 case quest

Discussion in 'Asus TF101/SL101 Forum' started by schwartzkm, Jul 24, 2011.

1. jseah

jseah Member

I got this case as well, can't beat the price, and it works great if you are just carrying the tablet by itself. It won't fit when the keyboard is docked. I had gotten another case for when the keyboard is docked and it works really well.

Amazon.com: Poetic(TM) 2in1 Ultra Light Leather Case for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 (Update Version): Electronics
    I don't know why the description says it is leather, when it isn't. But it fits perfect when you have the keyboard attached. The front cover is attached to the case itself by elastic, so it expands when your keyboard is attached. When it is not attached, it doesn't work as well. The front cover sits pretty loose (there are no magnets to hold it in place) so it flops around.

2. enphluence

enphluence Member

Tablet / Device:
    TF101
    I also have the Gumdrop case and love it!! It completely covers every access port and gives it a very sturdy feel. It does add a little bit of weight to the unit so if you are sensitive to that it may not be for you. I do not mind it, I hardly notice.

3. DavidSKi

DavidSKi Member

i love that gumdrop, wheres the cheapest place to get it? the main website is out of black.