Asus transformer discovered Bluetooth headset discovered but not pairing

Sep 7, 2011
how can i solve the problem? my transformer shows the headset id, but when i press to pair it the tablet tries but then stops. i can press pair
many times with the same result. i have turned off and on both, and followed all instructions. just not pairing..... help? The headset is the Bose right ear bluetooth headset.

Last edited:

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
You do not say what kind of Headset. I have paired my Motorola S9 without issue. The more detail, the more likely an answer.

jtsauburn

Sep 15, 2011
Hello, my guess the issue is with your headphones, not the transformer, especially if its an older headset. Older headset do not have the proper protocols. I use the Sony DR-BT50 headphones and they work fine with the transformer. I've also had no problem connesting to my phone (Samsung Fascinate), and my computer. Also, make sure you have all the updates for your transformer.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I have used my TF with 2 bluetooth speakers - an Android shaped one and a BlueAnt speaker. Both pair and work fine. It could be the headset is not working properly wiht the TF. I know Apple Bluetooth keyboards have issues pairing and working with Android.

jswalters

Jun 8, 2012
I am having almost the same problem. I have a Motorola H71 headset that is less then a month old. I can pair with my TF101 with no problem however I do not hear anything through the headset. Hoping someone can help me out.