ASUS Transformer

MyNinja

Mar 13, 2012
I just got my ASUS Transformer yesterday and its awesome. The only real problem I'm having is the web browsing. When i go to forums or websites to watch a video it wont play. Is there a program i can download that'll allow me to watch videos? YouTube works fine, this is why I'm confused.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Specifically, what web sites? Remember the Web is built for PCs and Macs. Some Videos streams such as Hulu, Netflix... require their own app to view.

aStringer4

Mar 16, 2012
gurgle said:
Specifically, what web sites? Remember the Web is built for PCs and Macs. Some Videos streams such as Hulu, Netflix... require their own app to view.

I'm in the exact same boat. Specific sites that arent working for me are foxsoccer2go.com and teamliquid.com. I keep getting an error message: "no plug-in available to display this content." Is there anything that can downloaded in order to watch these?

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
I'm in the exact same boat. Specific sites that arent working for me are foxsoccer2go.com and teamliquid.com. I keep getting an error message: "no plug-in available to display this content." Is there anything that can downloaded in order to watch these?
I know there is a Teamliquid app in Beta, but as far as I know Fox2go is only available currently for IPads. But... If you have Splashtop and Splashtop Streamer on your PC or Mac, you can watch it that way, kludgey and clumsy, but if you have a good PC network link and Tablet network link, it works quite well.