Augen GenTouch

vwinter798

Aug 26, 2010
I gave the Gentouch a good try but I finally had to return it. Augen's customer service is terrible. I received no usable answers from them. The slot for the XD card is a joke and 2.5mm headphone jack....who thought that was a good idea. They aren't doing any updates and they said there would not be any. Too bad the device did have some potential.:mad:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Could not agree with you more. Very disappointed. The only ones I feel the same about are the Velocity devices...

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
AugenUS is absolutely HORRIBLE. I've received better customer service from Chinese vendors. I strongly tell people to not purchase from Augen.

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Did you buy it directly form Augen or did you buy it from a store like K-Mart? K-Mart took mine back with no problems.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
That only works so far, i had to go back to Augen direct after 90 days.

Kay

Feb 24, 2011
I am in the process of trying to badger augen into honoring their warranty =p so far it's been a game of ring around the rosie- but it's the principal of the matter more then anything... so I have patience =) a device should not up and stop working (booting up) after 13 days =p

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I bought mine from Staples, which they said I had to contact AugenUS for physical problems. I am going to physically bring it to staples, talk to the manager, and get this issued resolved this weekend.

Kay

Feb 24, 2011
I bought mine from Staples, which they said I had to contact AugenUS for physical problems. I am going to physically bring it to staples, talk to the manager, and get this issued resolved this weekend.

good luck! I finally got an rma number from augen.... we'll see how this goes =p