Awsome home screen thing

Super Man

Mar 16, 2011
So I saw this awsome home screen thing on youtube. It looks like a clear cube that when you swipe you finger across the screen the cube rotates and shows another set of screen widgets and stuff. Has anyone seen this and know how I can get it on my zenithink 180.

$cube.jpg

tp76

Mar 25, 2011
I saw it awhile back, I believe it was a home replacement in the works...I signed up for email updates and never heard back -

Super Man

Mar 16, 2011
I like the launcher pro, but i would still like the home screen that looks like the clear cube. How do i get that.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Matty

Mar 30, 2011
Its called Wow home.apk its the original home launcher on the flytouch 2 its actually a crappie launcher its slow and uses alot of ram as said above as well as limited homescreens (only 3) and limited Widgets. I had it and switched to launcher pro and now I'm using zeam launcher I would never use wow home again

Super Man

Mar 16, 2011
Thanks matty, but i would like to try it out. Do you know where i can down load the app?

Matty

Mar 30, 2011
Try Google search wow home torrent. Who knows flytouch 2 only has 256 MB of ram I don't know what hardware you got but it might be more enjoyable on your tablet. But I really think Seam is by far the best. Full screen toggle, action bindings, column and row options, and runs pretty smooth. Let me know how it works out for you though

kristeltips66

Sep 25, 2010
Hi
just found a link for free android apps. please scan with antivirus before opening.

Last edited by a moderator: