B&N update is here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I just opened my nook today but it was at home where I have wireless. So I opened my app drower and my eyes fell on angry birds, game that I nevet installed,...,I thought at first I did it by mistake yesterday when I was installing something else. But then I realized I had so many apps I never saw before., nobody touched my nook , ...
a tought entered my mind, I checked the notification and YES, I got the update from B&N. Oh s......, I said to myself, now I lost root and I cannot root again and started checking everythyng. Everything works like before if not faster and smoother , all my apps are still here and working. First thing I did was to check if I could see the videos my friends send me on on F B that I couldn' t see before and now I can.
Angry bird came with the update and it works great and I see so many more new apps in my drowers never seen before, sorry I 'm going to check them all and come back. I guess I didn't lose root ....anybody else got it, I don’t see anybody else talking about it... but let me go back to play with my new apps!
Gloria

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

CLSmith

Jan 14, 2011
So this up date is working on our Rooted Stock NC? I was afraid to find out what would happen. So here goes, I'm going to wifi my NC! Nothing seams tobe happening. What should i be looking for?

CLSmith

Jan 14, 2011
yep, thats probably it or shes playing all those new apps! Gloria where r u?!

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
I am going to be angry if this is a prank. Nothing should stand between people and there Angry Birds.

bugeyed

Jul 26, 2010
If this an April fools joke, I think idontknow should be banned for the rest of the month! You are supposed to announce that it is a joke in a timely manner.

Cheers,
kev

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
:cool:APRIL'S FOOL!!! Please don't get upset guys... .I was just playing a lil bit!:cool:
Gloria

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I would have come earlier but I was working. RICO, I got you too!
Gloria

Status
Not open for further replies.