Background data problem

penseiro

Nov 13, 2011
I have noticed something odd: when I check de background data option, later me screen starts shaking and it gets blocked, and I can´t do nothing unless I reseted the tablet and unckeck this option? Someone knows whats going on? It is some corrupted apk?

It is an Acer iconia A500, not rooted.

Last edited:

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Shaking?

How can a screen shake? Are you talking about the haptic feedback?

Do you have wifi turned on, and wifi disconnect option set to Never?

penseiro

Nov 13, 2011
The interface starts going sideways, out of control. Incredible, no one has the same problem. Second time I have this problem and no one understands.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
The interface starts going sideways, out of control. Incredible, no one has the same problem. Second time I have this problem and no one understands.

No one understands because a) no one else has ever seen this, or b) your description is so poor we can't understand what is going on.

Interface going sideways. Shaking. Those two things don't sound anything like each other.
Get your cell phone out and take some pictures and post them here or on youtube.

Nobody else has reported any problem with background data causing any screen problems what so ever.

penseiro

Nov 13, 2011
Its just an hipothesys, the background data thing, I dont know if its the cause of the problem. I will filme and put here.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

spexwood

May 11, 2011
"sideways" to me sounds like the screen rotation feature.
If so, then maybe you are holding the tablet in a way that makes it rspidly switch between portrsit and landscape. Try locking the screen with the screen lock switch.

Otherwise, yes, please show us the issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Tablet Forum