Backup WM8650 tablet ?

vanjhelion

Mar 21, 2011
Is there a way I can backup my current ROM(stock one)? I have 2pc 8 inch w8650 tablet. One has Uberoid honeycomb while the other one is still on stock. I am planning to create a default ROM from the stock one if I decided to revert the changes made the first one,.

Do you have any working backup solution for this? like clockwork mod recovery? How?

I did try create a Clockworkmod SD card but its not booting up(XDA forum under NOOK Thread).

fs21

Aug 24, 2011
I have the same problem of creating a backup of the stock rom. clockwork rom recovery is not good because he ask to me the model of the phone and having a chinese pad i cannot find the right model.
which program can we use to do a backup?

krishneelg3

Aug 29, 2011
I have the same problem of creating a backup of the stock rom. clockwork rom recovery is not good because he ask to me the model of the phone and having a chinese pad i cannot find the right model.
which program can we use to do a backup?

try checkboxbackup im not sure if its still in the market but itll backup files and it will save it to the most safest point on the sd or rm most likely the SD, hey plus i have the same tablet my one is android 2.2 froyo 7" iv install uberoid but i want recovery mode i dont know how to get it please i need help :)

jktsummers

Nov 30, 2011
vanjhelion, I think I have this exact same tablet, do you know which number of uberoid version you used to put it on your tablet. I have tried dozens and cannot seem to find the one that works.

laidlaw0069

Dec 7, 2011
Same here, I didn't back up my orginal env_boot and now I can't get any to work. Did any of you back it up and if you did can I have a copy