Bad Battery Usage on v973?

DanLaw001

Sep 2, 2013
Hello, I have a v973 tablet and I am satisfied with overall build quality. However, one thing which bothers me a lot is the battery of this tablet. In fact, when the screen was one the battery usage seems unbelievably bad (~-120%/h). However, it was pretty amazing when the device was idleing with screen off. So, I personally don't think that it was a battery quality problem. More over, Onda claimed that it has a capacity of 8000mAh which has a working time of six to eight hours. I did some research online and people said that pour battery life might caused by the Android 4.2.2 ROM since many devices running this version seems facing the identical problem. What do you guys think? Similar issue? Solution? Please leave reply;) I will post screenshot later if the usage screen.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Other than change the ROM, about all you can do is lower the brightness of your screen as much as possible and turn off your BT and wiFi when you're not using it.

BTW Exactly which tablet do you have? On 9/2 you had a V972, on 9/3 you had a V971, and now you've got a V973. If you don't have a V971, please update your profile to indicate the correct model.